- Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose up to 38% more than allergy decongestant sprays alone and can help you reduce nasal snoring
- Breathe Right nose strips are a drug free snoring aid that provides instant relief for nighttime nasal congestion due to cold or allergies
- USE: Wash and dry your nose then apply above the nostrils.
- REMOVE: Wash your face with warm water and start to loosen the nose strip from each end, gently lifting the strip off your nose
- Breathe Right nasal strips are available in other colors, sizes and scents to help you breathe better so you can sleep better
hey seem simple, but Breathe Right nasal strips have unique engineering that make them a sleeping aid as well as an effective tool for managing nighttime congestion and improving sleep. The nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands that fit right above the flare of the nostrils. The underside is 3M adhesive so that once positioned on the nose, they stay there. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages. This lifting action helps open inflamed sinus passages and makes it easier to breathe. The nasal strips provide instant relief for congestion due to colds, allergies, or a deviated septum and reduce snoring caused by nighttime nasal congestion. How to use Breathe Right Nose Strips? Clean Your Face: Since adhesive doesn’t stick well to oily, wet or moisturized skin, it’s important to wash and thoroughly dry your nose before applying a nasal strip. Position Nasal Strip: Remove the protective liner to expose the adhesive, then position the nasal strip on your nose. Position is critical - the strip should be centered along the width of your nose with the tabs on the flaring part of the nostril. The tabs shouldn’t cover the flaring part of the nostril entirely, but rather should sit just above. Apply to Nose: Gently rub the strip to secure it onto your nose. Nasal strips come in different sizes to fit different nose types, so you should determine which size is best for you. Also, it’s important to always refer to the packaging leaflet before use.